Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Poem the Ball Poem
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Poem The Ball Poem in this step-by-step answer guide. In some of State Boards and CBSE schools, students are taught thru NCERT books. As the chapter comes to an end, students are requested few questions in an exercising to evaluate their expertise of the chapter. Students regularly want guidance managing those NCERT Solutions.
It’s most effective natural to get stuck withinside the exercises while solving them so that you can assist students score higher marks, we’ve provided step by step NCERT answers for all exercises of Class ten First Flight the Ball Poem so you can be looking for assist from them. Students should solve those exercises carefully as questions withinside the final exams are requested from those, so these exercises immediately have an impact on students’ final score. Find all NCERT Solutions for Class ten First Flight the Ball Poem below and prepare in your tests easily.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Poem the Ball Poem
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 5 Poem the Ball Poem
Thinking about the Poem
In pairs , attempt the following questions
1. Why does the poet say I would not intrude on him ? Why does he not offer him money to buy another ball ?
Ans . The poet is of the opinion that the boy has become matured enough to sense his own responsibility . It is of no use to enter into other privilege . He does not want to offer him money as well , since it is worthless . 2
2. Staring down all his young days into the harbour where his ball went . ” Do you think the boy has had the ball for a long time ? Is it linked to the memories of days when he played with it ?
Ans . The following words clarify that the boy had got this ball since long . In his young days , the boy played into the harbour where his ball went . Both the place and the ball have developed a strong inclination with the boy . The place reminds him of the old days when he used to play the ball there .
3. What does in the world of possessions mean ?
Ans . The whole world is full of possessions . All the human beings try to amass different articles since it is a natural tendency . In the same way , the boy also desires to have his old ball . He is much grieved at its loss .
4. Do you think the boy has lost anything earlier ? Pick out the words that suggest the answer .
Ans . The poem indicates that the boy has lost something earlier . He is much troubled now . The following words indicate it .
1. The epistemology of loss , how to understand .
2 . No use to say , O there are other balls .
5. What does the poet say that boy is learning from the loss of the ball ? Try to explain this in your own words .
Ans . The poet wants to stress the fact that we must feel our responsibility . A loss of a single paise pierce’s us very much . Money is earned only after hard labour . We must understand its worth . It is of no use to waste money good for nothing . The poet desires that the boy should understand the nature of the loss .
6. Have you ever lost something you liked very much ? Write a paragraph describing how you felt then and saying whether and how you got over your loss .
Ans . Grieving over the loss of one paise . It is a case of bye – gone times when I was studying in VIth class . My father was a head teacher . We were five brothers and two sisters . At that time only three chaps were school going . He used to give us one paise each daily . It was made of brass and silver . While leaving for the house from the school , we bought some eatables from the shop . The shopkeeper gave us so many items that we could fill our belly . One day while returning , I lost my paise from the pocket . I did not accompany my brothers and returned earlier than them . My mother asked about my earlier arrival . I could not contain myself and a river of tears started rolling from my eyes . I hesitatingly uttered …….. paise . She understood the loss of the paise since it had a great value in those days . Immediately my mother showered me with deep affection and gave another paise . I got relief and felt happiness .
Benefits of NCERT Solutions
NCERT’s Class 10 solution contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 solutions encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These solutions are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 10 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 10 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 10 and all other classes.