Class 11 History Chapter 6 The Three Orders
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 History Chapter 6 The Three Orders, (History) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 History Chapter 6 The Three Orders
Class 11 History Chapter 6 The Three Orders
Describe two features of early feudal society in France.
Two features of early feudal society:
- Early feudal society in France was based on the relationship of lord and peasants. The peasants had to offer labor in the service of their lords.
- The lord enjoyed special status. His order was supreme. Nobody could deny his order.
How did long-term changes in population levels affect economy and society in Europe?
Long-term changes in population levels affected the economy and society:
- This change brought about a new change in agricultural production. Production reached at its peak. Good quality of goods was also produced. It increased the life expectancy rate.
- A number of towns came into being. They also became the center of trade and commerce. Society became more advanced and civilized.
Why did knights become a distinct group and when did they decline?
There were frequent localized wars in Europe during 9th century. Soldiers were not enough. Good cavalry was the need of hour. It led to the growing importance of a new section of people, i.e. the knights. They were linked to the lords. The lord gave the knight a piece of land that was called fief. Land of the fief was cultivated by peasants. In lieu of that, the knight paid his lord a regular fee and also promised to fight for him in war. In this way, they became a distinct group. The fall of feudalism was one of the main reasons of the decline of knights during 15th century.
What was the function of medieval monasteries?
The functions of medieval monasteries are as follows:
- It inspired the people to lead a simple life.
- It also inspired the people to serve the sick and the needy.
- It also inspired the people to donate for a noble cause.
Imagine and describe a day in the life of a craftsman in a medieval French town.
Students are advised to answer this question with the help of their teachers. Following guidelines are given to complete this task:
- Craftsmen worked under the supervision of guilds. They were skilled persons.
- Trading guilds controlled and supervised their activities and took great care of their needs.
Compare the conditions of life for a French serf and a Roman slave.
French Serfs: They cultivated land that mainly belonged to the lord. Most of the produce from these land was given to the lord.
- They also had to work that belonged exclusively to the land and were given no wages.
- They could not leave the estate without the prior permission of their master/lord and could not marry their child according to their wishes.
- The lord could decide their fate. As a whole their life was full of misery.
Roman Slaves: Slavery was in a practice in Roman society. The Roman led a life full of misery. They were forced to work for several hours. They were forced to produce more children, so that when they grew up, they could also made slaves.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solution for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solution For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solution for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.