Class 8 Geography Chapter 1 Resources
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Geography Chapter 1 Resources, (Geography) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students, solve all of the questions and maintain their studies without a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Geography Chapter 1 Resources
Class 8 Geography Chapter 1 Resources
1. Answer the following questions.
(i) Why are resources distributed unequally over the earth?
Answer: Earth has different topography, climate and altitude at different places. Difference in these factors has resulted in unequal distribution of resources over the earth. Also, all these factors are different from place to place on the earth. Moreover, the level of development and technological levels determine the distribution.
(ii) What is resource conservation?
Answer: Saving the resources for future generations is called conservation. It is the protection and ethical use of valuable resources such as minerals, water, trees, wildlife and others. Resource conservation basically focuses on maintaining the natural world in order to protect the sources of resources.
(iii) Why are human resources important?
Answer: Humans as a resource are important because they have the ability to extract value from all other resources. They can make the best use of nature to create more resources, as they have the knowledge, skill and technology to do so. Education and health help in making humans a valuable resource.
(iv) What is sustainable development?
Answer: Balancing the need to use resources and also conserving them for the future is called sustainable development. The future of our planet and its people is linked with our ability to maintain and preserve the life support system that nature provides. Sustainable development is when all renewable resources are used sustainably, the diversity of life on the earth is conserved, and the damage to the natural environmental system is minimised and saved for our future generations.
2. Tick the correct Answer
(i) Which one of the following does NOT make substance a resource?
Answer: 3 Quantity
(ii) Which one of the following is a human made resource?
- Medicines to treat cancer
- Spring water
- Tropical forest
Answer:1 Medicine to treat cancer
(iii) Complete the following statement:
Biotic resources are …………..
- Derived from living things
- Made by human beings
- Derived from non-living things
Answer:1 Derived from living things
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 8
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these Solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solutions For Class 8 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the Solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 8 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT Solutions available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 8 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These Solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide Solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 8 and all other classes.