Class 11 English Chapter 5 Mothers Day
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 5 Mothers Day, (English) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshot Chapter 5 Mother’s Day
Class 11 English Snapshot Chapter 5 Mother’s Day
This play written in the 1950s, is a humorous and satirical depiction of the status of the mother in a family.
(i) What are the issues it raises ?
As this play depicts the old status of mother that’s why it conveys that in those times
(1) mothers were treated like a slave or we can saw a home appliance just a care latest nothing else.
(2) mother were always take for granted as if they did not have any like or dislike or what would made them happy or sad. In short she was thought to be the worst-part for due best use in household jobs.
(ii) Do you think it caricatures these issues or do you think that the problems it raises are genuine ? How does the play resolve the issues? Do you agree with the resolution?
It caricatures the character of Mrs Fitzgerland put not the issues but her char¬acter suits because whatever she enacts that all is for betterment of Mrs. Pearson. The problem raised are genuine because it gives the genuine picture and condition of the family in 50’s.
The play resolves the issues very dramatically as whenever some one in problem he wishes to be some one mightier to face and solve his problem skilfully. The same happened in the play and issues are resolved. I do agree because true realization can only eradicate the civil issues for over.
If you were to write about these issues today what are some of the incidents, examples and problems that you would think of as relevant ?
Doris Pearson, the daughter of the family was willing to go out with Charlie Spence a mature person not that good and could even ruin her life. But she whs mad about him. The same is happening today’s era. The girls want to be out even late at night for their fun and frolic. Their companion should be mad about them and rich. If a fellow qualifies these two condition the girls would also go crazy.
Today’s woman is independent and think of her identity not like the women of 1950, totally devoted to the family. As too much of everything is bad same is the case with women. Too much of negligency or suppression leads to depressing and demoralization. On the other hand too much of liberty would also ruin the house. There are no parameters for conduct and behaviour because where our liberty ends other’s liberty start.
Is drama a good medium for conveying a social message ? Discuss.
Drama is an effective medium for conveying a social message because it gives the sugarcoated bitterpill easy to swallow and removes the disease as well. Drama stages the actions and situations. When a person watches, imagines himself in those shoes and realizes because a wearer, only best knows where the shoe pinches. Such dramas are very effective because it conveys the message to the literate or illiterate, elder or younger and urban or rural society undubiously.
Read the play out in parts. Enact the play on a suitable occasion.
Enact in Classroom.
Discuss in group, plays or films with a strong message of social reform that you have watched.
Teachers can help the students by dividing the students into four groups e.g. A, B, C, D. Each group should be given separate topic to enact within a week time.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these Solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solutions For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the Solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT Solutions available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These Solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide Solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.