Girls have won the Bihar board result. Girls did top. Mondisha topped humanities (Arts)
Mohdisha has secured 1st position in Bihar Board by securing 95% marks.
Bihar board topper gave some of his basic mantras to top.
Know how they cracked the board, what were those secret tips that make any common child a state topper, know which are the basic instruments.
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is an educational board that conducts secondary (10th) and senior secondary (12th) examinations in the state of Bihar, India. The board was established in 1952 and is headquartered in Patna, the capital city of Bihar.
The Bihar Board conducts the annual board examinations for class 10 and 12 in the months of February and March every year. The exams are conducted in various centers across the state, and the board is responsible for evaluating the answer sheets and declaring the results.
In recent years, the Bihar Board has taken steps to improve the quality of education and reduce the incidents of cheating and malpractice during the board exams. The board has implemented several measures, such as the use of CCTV cameras and the deployment of security personnel at exam centers, to ensure that the exams are conducted in a fair and transparent manner.
Overall, the Bihar Board plays a crucial role in the education system of Bihar and is responsible for ensuring that students receive a quality education and are able to compete with their peers at the national and international level.
7 Important Tips To Be Topper In Any Board Exam
- Read widely: Humanities is all about exploring the human experience, so it’s important to read widely and explore different perspectives. Read books, newspapers, articles, and essays to gain a deeper understanding of the world around you.
- Develop critical thinking skills: Humanities requires you to think critically, analyze information, and form your own opinions. Practice critical thinking by asking questions, challenging assumptions, and evaluating evidence.
- Express yourself effectively: Communication is a key skill in humanities. Practice expressing your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and effective manner. Learn how to write well, and practice public speaking.
- Embrace creativity: Humanities involves creativity, so don’t be afraid to express yourself in creative ways. Write poetry, create art, or participate in theater or music.
- Study history: Humanities is closely tied to history, so it’s important to study history to understand how societies and cultures have evolved over time. Learn about different historical periods, events, and figures.
- Engage in debates and discussions: Humanities involves engaging in debates and discussions about important issues. Participate in debates, discussions, and group projects to develop your critical thinking and communication skills.
- Stay informed: Humanities is always evolving, so it’s important to stay informed about the latest developments in your field. Follow news articles, attend lectures and seminars, and engage with experts in your field.