Class 11 History Chapter 8 Confrontation Of Cultures
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 History Chapter 8 Confrontation Of Cultures, (History) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 History Chapter 8 Confrontation of Cultures
Class 11 History Chapter 8 Confrontation of Cultures
Compare the civilization of the Aztecs with that of the Mesopotamians.
(i) Aztecs society was hierarchical. It included nobles, priests, warriors and traders.
(i) Mesopotamian society was divided into three classes. It included higher, middle and lower classes.
(ii) The people of Aztecs civilization worshiped the gods of war and sun.
(ii) Mesopotamian people worshiped many gods and goddesses.
(iii) Aztecs civilization flourished in Central America between 1200 to 1400 AD.
(iii) Mesopotamian civilization flourished in Modern Iraq around 5000 BC.
(iv) The Aztecs knew the art of metal smelting. Ornaments were made of gold.
(iv) The Mesopotamia’s were the first to use potters wheel, glassware, etc.
What were the new developments helping European navigation in the 15th century?
- The invention of magnetic compass in 1380 CE helped in searching and identifying four cardinal directions. These directions were North, South, East and West.
- Manufacturing of sailing sea helped the sailors to sail much safer and comfortable. Larger ships were built which could carry a large quantity of cargo.
- The Travelogue of Marco Polo also helped a lot in European navigation and created wide interest among the people.
- Travel literature and books on geography were also available.
Give reasons for Spain and Portugal being the first in the 5th century to venture across the Atlantic.
- The rulers of both Spain and Portugal had passion for acquiring wealth in the form of gold and treasure for glory and titles.
- They also wanted to establish colonies in the regions.
- The Christian Missionaries wanted to venture across the Atlantic.
- Many Christians wanted to bring people of other lands into the fold of Christianity.
What new food items were transmitted from South America to the rest of the world?
The food items which wore transmitted from South America to the rest of the world were as follows:
- Cane sugar
Write an account of the journey of an African boy of seventeen captured and taken to Brazil as a slave.
Do it yourself. Guidelines in brief are given for the help of the students. They can elaborate it with the help of their teachers. The journey of the African boy was very hard. He was made a slave and journey started from Congo. Their ship sailed in the Atlantic ocean and reached Brazil in South America via Angola.
How did the discovery of South America lead to the development of European colonialism? HOTS
European countries were greedy for gold and silver. It was their expectation that a heavy quantity of gold was available in South America. So, they settled in different regions. International trade and industrialisation expanded in the region. They established their rule with the help of military strength. But local people resisted it. But the Spaniards suppressed their resistance. The merchants brought a variety of products to the Europeans such as tobacco, potatoes, sugarcane, cacao and rubber. Europe also became familiar with new crops from America, notably potatoes and chillies. The merchants formed joint stock companies and sent out trading expeditions. Profit was the main objective. The newly discovered land earned huge wealth. It also gave an impetus to the revolution. Thus it can be said that the discovery of South America led to the development to European colonialism.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solution for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solution For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solution for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.