Class 11 History Chapter 11 Paths To Modernisation
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 History Chapter 11 Paths To Modernisation, (History) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 History Chapter 11 Paths to Modernization
Class 11 History Chapter 11 Paths to Modernization
What were the major developments before the Meiji restoration that made it possible for Japan to modernise rapidly?
The following developments helped in the modernization of Japan before the Meiji restoration:
- Peasants were not allowed to carry arms, only Samurai could carry swords now.
- Growth of population led to the growth of commercial economy.
- Efforts were made to develop silk industry.
- People developed reading habits.
- The export of precious metals restricted.
- Theater and arts were patronized in towns.
- Land surveys were made.
Discuss how daily life was transformed as Japan developed?
Earlier in Japan, the patriarchal household system prevailed. In it, many generations lived together under the control of the head of the family. New ideas of the family spread. People became more affluent. Homu, the new home was a nuclear family where husband and wife lived together. The new concept of domesticity generated demands for new types of domestic goods and new forms of farming.
How did the Qing dynasty try and meet the challenge posed by the Western powers?
The Qing dynasty could not meet the challenges posed by the Western powers. They utterly failed. The Qing dynasty also demanded change in the country. But they also failed in this endeavour.
What were the Sun Yat-sen’s Three Principles?
The Three Principles were :
Did Japan’s policy of rapid industrialization lead to wars with its neighbors and destruction of the environment?
The rapid industrialization of Japan led to wars and destruction of the environment due to the following reasons:
- The development of industries affected the environment in many ways.
- It led to the exploitation of natural resources.
- To obtain raw material and for the consumption of furnished products the need of colonies was felt.
Do you think that Mao Zedong and the Communist Party of China were successful in liberating China and laying the basis for its current success?
It is true that Mao Zedong and the Communist Party of China were successful in liberating China and laying basis for its current success. In 1925, after the death of Sun Yat-sen, the Guomindang was headed by Chiang-Kai- shek. Previously, the Communist Party of China was founded in 1921. He tried his best to strengthen the rule of the Guomindang. But no initiatives were taken to achieve the three revolutionary principles of Sun Yat-sen, i.e. nationalism, democracy and socialism. He also made an attempt to raise a new class of landlords. They always exploited the peasantry. Mao Zedong, a Communist leader formed the Red Army. It was formed to strengthen the Peasant Movement. He became its chairperson in 1930. He also started a guerilla war against Chiang-Kai-shek’s army. He defeated Chiang’s army four times. But for the fifth time, he left the idea of war and started the Long March.
Mao Zedong formed a Communist front against Japan in 1935. It was his opinion that his struggle against Japan would make his mass movement more effective. He suggested that a United Front be formed in collaboration with Red Army. But Chiang completely denied his proposal and he was imprisoned by his own soldiers. The increasing power of Mao Zedong worried Chiang-Kai-shek. He was not interested in working with him. Even then he came with Mao in the war against Japan. After the end of war, Mao put the proposal of coalition govt before Chiang but he declined. Mao continued his struggle and was elected the chairman of the Chinese govt.
Chiang Kai-shek was worried about increasing power of Mao Zedong. After many persuasions he became ready to stand by Mao against Japan. In 1949, Chiang fled to Farmosa to seek asylum. Mao was elected the Chairman of the Chinese government. He held his office till his death.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solution for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solution For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solution for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.