Class 11 Political Science Chapter 2 Freedom
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Political Science Chapter 2 Freedom, (Political Science) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Political Science Chapter 2 Freedom
Class 11 Political Science Chapter 2 Freedom
What is meant by freedom? Is there a relationship between freedom for the individual and freedom for the nation?
Freedom refers to do all those things which do not harm to others and, are essential for a person’s own development. There is a close relationship between the freedom for individual and for the nation because:
- If a nation is free, every individual of it, will be free to enhance their creativities and capabilities.
- Development of a nation depends on cooperation, creativity and capabilities of individuals, which can be exercised in the absence of external constraints.
- A free society enables all its members to develop their potentials with the minimum of social constraints
- Though, no society can be imagined without the absence of constraints but it is necessary to determine whether it is acceptable or justified.
- Social constraints are necessary to be examined through debates, discussions between individual and the society.
What is the difference between the negative and positive conception of liberty?
Negative conception of liberty:
- It implies the absence of restraints and rights to do whatever one likes.
- This conception may make the powerful person more powerful to keep the weaker ones on their mercy.
- This conception of liberty faces the following drawbacks:
(a) Liberty is concerned with the area control, not with its source, hence, this is not necessary to have democracy to enjoy freedom.
(b) The state should control the liberty of an individual only up to the limit where he interferes in other’s such liberty. Positive conception of liberty:
- It refers to the society in which adequate facilities are available for each and every section of society to enjoy desirable rights.
- This believes that any individual or section should not hinder the progress of others.
- People can enjoy all freedoms which are permissible by laws.
- It ensures the growth of poor, weak and downtrodden people also.
- It interprets that liberty lies in the removal of hindrances.
What is meant by social constraints? Are constraints of any kind necessary for enjoying freedom?
Social constraints refer to the restrictions imposed by the society whosoever is unauthorized for the same.
Necessity of constraints:
- There are various sections who demand a ban on films, books, articles, journals, etc.
- Though banning is an easy solution for the short term to meet the demand immediately, but it is very harmful for long term prospects due to development of this habit only.
- If we willingly accept restrictions to pursue our goals or ambitions our freedom is not limited. In any case if we are not coerced into accepting the conditions we cannot claim to be curtailed freedom.
What is the role of the state in upholding freedom of its citizens?
- Freedom of citizens of the state determines the scope of freedom, i.e. freedom of citizens depend on the will of rulers in a monarchy, democratic state grants fundamental right to the citizens.
- A state is controlled by the government because, whatever the government does, it affect, the freedom of citizens and if any conflict becomes violent, it hinders the day-to-day life of state.
- If state is unable to manage army and police, it disrupts the law and order of the country.
- A welfare state always initiates to protect the freedom of backward people along its all citizens.
What is meant by freedom of expression? What in your view would be a reasonable restriction on this freedom? Give examples.
- It is a right of non-interference by the state.
- It is a fundamental value and hence, society must be willing to bear some inconvenience also to protect it from people whosoever wants to restrict it.
- At various times the demands have been raised to ban on books, play, films and academic articles, etc.
- Freedom has been classified as positive and negative liberty which requires some justifiable constraints only.
- But these constraints are supposed to be supported by the people, and moral arguments.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solution for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solution For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solution for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.