Class 11 Political Science Chapter 1 Political Theory: An Introduction
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Political Science Chapter 1 Political Theory: An Introduction, (Political Science) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Political Science Chapter 1 Political Theory: An Introduction
Class 11 Political Science Chapter 1 Political Theory: An Introduction
Which of the following statements are true/false about Political Theory?
(a) It discusses ideas that form the basis of political institutions.
(b) It explains the relationship between different religions.
(c) It explains the meanings of concepts like equality and freedom.
(d) It predicts the performance of political parties.
Politics is more than what politicians do. Do you agree with this statement? Give examples.
The various arguments have been raised on this issue:
- Politics is associated with the manipulation and pursue ambitions and satisfy wants.
- Political leaders and persons who contest elections and hold public office, are argued to after a public service.
- A few people argue that politics is what politicians do-who sometimes practices floor-crossing (Aya Ram or Gaya Ram), commit false promises, pursue an individual interest in place of nation as a whole or having a criminal background sometimes, what about this notion?
Hence, the following prescriptions can be found out:
- It is unfortunate that politics has been associated with the pursuit of personal interests only and the need is to realise that politics is an integral part of the society.
- The important focus should be on how governments are formed and how they function because governments play an important role in different institutions and help people to fulfill their needs and aspirations.
- People may also be engaged in political activity to participate collectively in politics to promote social development and resolve the problems of common people.
Vigilant citizens are a must for the successful working of a democracy. Comment.
Vigilant citizens are a must for the successful working of a democracy for the following
- Vigilant citizens encounter the corrupt actions of their representatives and democratic government due to be aware in politics.
- Vigilant citizens form a public opinion by forming associations, public meetings, etc. against the malpractices done by the politicians, i.e. defection, false commitments to people, to look after only their own individual or family members’ interest, etc.
- Vigilant citizens keep a check on wrong policies issued by the government and corruption which endanger people’s lives and security as well.
- Vigilant citizens can organise the campaign also to negotiate the interests of particular groups and demonstrations to persuade the government to change the laws if required.
- Vigilant citizens aspire to create a better society by debating the actions of their representatives.
In what ways is the study of political theory useful for us? Identify four ways in which the political theory can be useful to us?
Political theory advocates the various views to be needed as science or art.
As a science: The following functions of political theory has been propounded by David Easton as a science:
- A political theory ensures analytical scheme which renders research meaningful and describes the mutual relations of political variables.
- The comparative study of various researchers verify the conclusions and reveal the areas to be required more empirical work.
- A relative consistent concepts make research more reliable.
As a social and natural entity: In the words of Wright and Mills:
- It is an ideology of justified practices to make criticism and to determine policies.
- It prepares goals and guidelines for aspirations and policies made at various levels of ideals.
- It prepares strategies and programmes to meet both the ends and means.
- It assumes the formation of society and conflicts to be arisen in the society as well as solutions to the particular conflicts.
Conclusion: Political theory can be concluded as a collection of systems and analysis of political data. It also aims to achieve a better world of politics.
Do you think that a good/ convincing argument can compel others to listen to you?
Yes, I agree that a good argument can compel others to listen to me, because:
- Everyone who is rationale always takes interest in debates, conversation or interactions to reach at a better conclusion.
- Every individual is impressed with the logic and rational points to be agreed/ convinced upon.
- In a positive manner, if I make the efforts to convince others, they listen to me very carefully.
- In a discussion or debate, even people participate to make their doubts clear and get convinced.
Do you think studying political theory is like studying mathematics? Give reasons for your answer.
No, studying political theory is not like studying mathematics because mathematics can have a specific definition of any shape or particular areas which may be applicable as per terms but political theory deals with the needs and aspirations of the peoples and states who may have different opinions on different issues to be encountered to develop harmonious relations.
NCERT Solution for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solution for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solution For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solution for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.