Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage , (English) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 3 Ranga’s Marriage
Comment on the influence of English—the language and the way of life—on Indian life as reflected in the story. What is the narrator’s attitude to English ?
The story reflects the old lifesytle of India when only a few people knew English. Those knew it never used its words while speaking Kannad. In those olden days, people were simple and did the same like of flock of sheep. The narrator was the true admirer of his village Hosahalli.
He was very cultured and caring but believed in respecting his own mother tongue. He used English when required only. He was also feeling delighted while narrating that no one could notice village people conversing in English in every street of Hosahalli during holidays.
Astrologers’ perceptions are based more on hearsay and conjecture than what they learn from the study of the stars. Comment with reference to the story.
Most of the astrologers depend either on the basis of the hearsay or on basis of the information collected from their clientrThe innocent client feels that his astrologer is reading his stars but in fact the crooked fellow robs innocent faces. The same happens in the story when Shyam, the narrator tutors Shastri to vomit the mugged up facts in front of Rangappa that Ratna would be the only suitable match for him according to star cast. The poor Ranga listened to his heart and married Ratna because of the dramatic mockery played by Shyam and Shastri. He got so influenced that he named his son ‘Shyam’ after the narrator.
Indian society has moved a long way from the way the marriage is arranged in the story. Discuss.
In today’s world each and every Indian is well-qualified and cultured. As knowledge is increasing same as expectations or vision is getting wider. This deep thought was there in narrator’s mind which gave origin to the story. Narrator has plotted the whole drama to make Ranga realize the marriageable age and how to choose the right partner. He knocked at Ranga’s heart and he welcomed Ratna in. If narrator had asked simply and proposed for Ratna, Ranga might have run away telling so many ifs and buts.
What kind of a person do you think the narrator is?
The today’s self-centered fast world no one pains for others. But the narrator is a different man. He not only devotes his time but also selflessly plans for Ranga’s marriage. In fact he extends a mature and experienced help to tender heart and immature mind of Ranga in choosing a right life partner. As a reward of his selfless deed Ranga named his son Shyam after the narrator’s name.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these Solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solutions For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the Solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT Solutions available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These Solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide Solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.