Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address, (English) exam are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions withinside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck withinside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students solve all of the questions and maintain their studies with out a doubt, we have provided step by step NCERT Solutions for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Solutions as a way to similarly assist the students and answering the questions right.
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address
Class 11 English Snapshots Chapter 2 The Address
‘Have you come back?’ said the woman. ‘I thought that no one had come back.’ Does this statement give some clue about the story? If yes, what is it?
Yes, the above said statement in question gives us a clue about the story. It clearly proves that the lady, whom the young girl had paid a visit, knew her already and didn’t want to meet her.
The story is divided into pre-war and post-war times. What hardships do you think the girl underwent during these times?
The girl suffered severely. She was severed from every precious household things, house, even her relations during the period. The story tells clearly, earlier she was a happy soul but during post-war period, she was a lost soul living in a rented room in very miserable condition.
Why did the narrator of the story want to forget the address?
The narrator of the story is a young girl, a victim of war. The war had left her a desolate soul. But the narrator appears to be a very optimistic sort of girl. After paying a tributary visit to see her long served household articles, she decided to forget everything about her past even the address as she wanted to start a fresh. Everything linked with her past had lost its value to her.
‘The Address’ is a story of human predicament that follows war.’ Comment.
Yes, it’s quite aptly said that ‘The Address’ is a poignant story of human predicament that follows war. The story seems to discuss about the loss of a little girl after war in Holland. The protagonist was Mrs S’s daughter leading a very happy and peaceful life with her family luring pre-war time.
She had almost all the luxuries and decorations at her home, large vases, silver cutlery, antique plates, crockery, Hanakkah candle-holder, pewter plates, white pot with a gold border on the lid. So to say, the girl had nothing to :
Then the fatal war broke out and mysterious old acquaintance appeared from nowhere named Mrs Dorling living at Marconi Street No. 46. She ‘helped’ the protagonist’s mother to keep safe their household possessions. She took away all their household goods to her own home and never looked back. The losses for the poor girl also never hesitated to befall on her.
War created havoc to her not only material life but also in her emotional life. She lost her all the relations, home everything else having relation with her happy past life. When she paid a visit to have a look at her old possessions, she felt like a lost soul. She felt so heavy-hearted, that she left the place, never to return. War made her so severed that she resolved to erase the address from her memory.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 11
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these Solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11 encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These NCERT Solutions For Class 11 are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the Solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 11 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT Solutions available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 11 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These Solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide Solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 11 and all other classes.