Maths Standard Term 2 Sample Paper 2022 (Unsolved)
Class 10 Maths Standard Term 2 Sample Paper 2022, (Maths) exams are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of the state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students to prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions inside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck inside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students, solve all of the questions, and maintain their studies without a doubt, we have provided a step-by-step NCERT Sample Question Papers for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Notes as a way to similarly assist the students and answer the questions right.
Class 10 Maths Standard Term 2 Sample Paper 2022
General Instructions :
1. The question paper consists of 14 questions divided into 3 sections A , B , C.
2. All questions are compulsory .
3. Section A comprises of 6 questions of 2 marks each . Internal choice has been provided in two questions
4. Section B comprises of 4 questions of 3 marks each . Internal choice has been provided in one question.
5. Section C comprises of 4 questions of 4 marks each . An internal choice has been provided in one question. It contains two case study based questions .
Section – A
[ 2 Marks Each ]
1. If the 10th term of an A.P is 52 and the 17th term is 20 more than the 13th term , find A.P.
The ninth term of an A.P is equal to seven times the second term and twelfth term exceeds five times the third term by 2. Find the first term and the common difference .
2. The sum of a number and its reciprocal is 3. Find the number . Solve the equation with quadratic formula .
3. In the given figure , PA is a tangent from an external point P to a circle with centre O. If ∠POB = 125° , find ∠APO .
4. A sphere , a cone and a cylinder are having same radius and same height . Find the ratio of their volumes .
5. Find the median of the following distribution :
6. Find the value of k for which the quadratic equation kx2 + 4√3x + 3 = 0 has equal roots .
The denominator of a fraction is one more than twice its numerator . If the sum of the fraction and its 16 reciprocal is , find the fraction .
Section – B
[ 3 Marks Each ]
7. Find the missing frequencies of the following distribution . If the median of the data is 50 .
8. Draw a pair of tangents to a circle with centre O of radius 4.6 cm which are inclined to each other at an angle of 60°.
9. Find median of the following distribution .
10. The angle of elevation of the top of the tower from a point P on the ground is 60 ° . At a point Q 60 m vertically above P , the angle of elevation becomes 45 ° . Find the height of the tower .
Two men on the either side of a temple 75 m high observe the angles of elevation of the top of the temple to be 30 ° and 60 ° respectively . Find the distance between the two men .
Section – C
[ 4 Marks Each ]
11. Two cubes of equal volume 64 cm³ each are joined end to end , then what is the surface area of the resulting cuboid .
12. Two concentric circles are of radii 13 cm and 12 cm . Find the length of the chord of the larger circle which touches the smaller circle .
AB is a chord of the circle with centre O. At B , a tangent PB is drawn such that its length is 12 cm . The distance of P from the centre is 13 cm . If the chord AB is 8 cm , find its distance from the centre.
Case Study – 1
13. Amit and Deepak are two friends from the same college and they were studying in ornithology . It is a branch of zoology which deals with the study of birds . Now they observed the elevation of birds , their position and different actions of birds .
( i ) What is the height of the bird flying from the ground level ? [ 2 ]
( ii ) Amit standing on a horizontal plane , find a bird flying at a distance of 200 m from him at an elevation of 30 ° . Deepak standing on the roof of a 50 m high building , if the angle of elevation of the same bird to be 45 ° . Amit and Deepak are an opposite sides of the bird . Find the distance of the bird from Deepak . [ 2 ]
Case Study – 2
14. There is a triangular playground as shown in the below figure . Many children and people are playing and walking in the ground .
As we see in the above figure of right angled triangle playground , the length of the sides are 5x cm and ( 3x – 1 ) cm and area of the triangle is 60 cm² .
( i ) Find the value of x . [ 2 ]
( ii ) Find the length of AC . [ 2 ]