Maths Basic Term 2 Sample Paper 2022 (Unsolved)
Class 10 Maths Basic Term 2 Sample Paper 2022, (Maths) exams are Students are taught thru NCERT books in some of the state board and CBSE Schools. As the chapter involves an end, there is an exercise provided to assist students to prepare for evaluation. Students need to clear up those exercises very well because the questions inside the very last asked from those.
Sometimes, students get stuck inside the exercises and are not able to clear up all of the questions. To assist students, solve all of the questions, and maintain their studies without a doubt, we have provided a step-by-step NCERT Sample Question Papers for the students for all classes. These answers will similarly help students in scoring better marks with the assist of properly illustrated Notes as a way to similarly assist the students and answer the questions right.
Class 10 Maths Basic Term 2 Sample Paper 2022
1. The question paper consists of 14 questions divided into 3 sections A, B, C.
2. Section A comprises of 6 questions of 2 marks each. Internal choice has been provided in two questions.
3. Section B comprises of 4 questions of 3 marks each. Internal choice has been provided in one question.
4. Section C comprises of 4 questions of 4 marks each. An internal choice has been provided in one question. It contains two case study based questions.
Section – A
[2 Marks each]
1. Which term of the A.P. 8, 14, 20, 26, ……… will be 72 more than its 41st term?
2. In the fig, ABC is a triangle in which ∠B = 90°, BC = 48 cm and AB = 14 cm. A circle is inscribed in the triangle, whose centre is O. Find radius of the circle.
In the fig, AB and CD are common tangents to two circles of unequal radii. Prove that AB = CD.
3. If the total surface area of a solid hemisphere is 264 cm2, find its volume.
Numerical value of volume of a solid hemisphere is three times the surface area of a solid hemisphere. What is the diameter of hemisphere?
4. Answer the following questions:
(a) Cumulative frequency is useful in finding which measure of central tendency?
(b) If mode and mean of a data are 10k and 13k respectively. Find the median of the data.
5. Solve for
6. Find the mean of the following distribution.
Section – B
[3 Marks Each]
7. For what value of n, are the nth terms of two A.P’s 63, 65, 67,….. and 3, 10, 17, equal?
8. The sum of ages (in years) of a son and his father is 35 years and product of their ages is 150 years, find their ages.
9. As observed from the top of a 40 m high light house from the sea-level, the angles of depression of two ships are 30° and 45°. If one ship is exactly behind the other on the same side of the light-house, find the distance between the two ships.
The angle of elevation of the top of a vertical tower from a point on the ground is 45°. From another point 20 m vertically above the first, its angle of elevation is 30°. Find the height of the tower
10. To a circle of radius 8 cm, draw two tangents which are inclined to each other at angle of 60°.
Section – C
[4 Marks Each]
11. Draw a line segment AB of length 8 cm. Taking A as centre, draw a circle of radius 4 cm, and taking B as centre draw another circle of radius 3 cm. Construct tangents to each circle from the centre of the other circle.
12. Monthly expenditures on milk in 100 families of a housing society are given in the following frequency distribution:
Find the median for this distribution.
Find the mode of the following frequency distribution:
Case Study – 1
13. A Ferris wheel (or a big wheel in the United Kingdom) is an amusement ride consisting of a rotating upright wheel with multiple passenger carrying components (commonly referred to as passenger cars, cabins, tubs, capsules, gondolas, or pods) attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, they are kept upright, usually by gravity.
After taking a ride in Ferris wheel Aarti came out from the crowd and was observing her friends who were enjoying the ride. She was curios about the different angles and measures that wheel will form. She forms the figure as given below:
(i) In the given figure, find ∠ROQ. [ 2 ]
(ii) Find ∠RQP. [ 2 ]
Case Study – 2
14. Water in a canal 6 m wide and 1.5 m deep is flowing with a speed of 10 km/h.
(i) Find the volume of water that flows in half an hour. [ 2 ]
(ii) Find the area that will irrigate in 30 minutes if 10 cm of standing water is needed? [ 2 ]