Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Poem Animals
NCERT Solution Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Poem Animals in this step-by-step answer guide. In some of State Boards and CBSE schools, students are taught thru NCERT books. As the chapter comes to an end, students are requested few questions in an exercising to evaluate their expertise of the chapter. Students regularly want guidance managing those NCERT Solutions.
It’s most effective natural to get stuck withinside the exercises while solving them so that you can assist students score higher marks, we’ve provided step by step NCERT answers for all exercises of Class ten First Flight Animals so you can are looking for assist from them. Students should solve those exercises carefully as questions withinside the final exams are requested from those, so these exercises immediately have an impact on students’ final score. Find all NCERT Solutions for Class ten First Flight Animals below and prepare in your tests easily.
NCERT Solution Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Poem Animals
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 7 Poem Animals
Thinking about the Poem
1. Notice the use of the word ‘ turn ‘ in the first line . ” I think I could turn and I live with animals … What is the poet turning from ?
Ans . The poet Walt Whitman has got a clear understanding of this universe . He has understood that the animals are contained in all respects and are fully satisfied with their life but we human beings are completely dissatisfied from our own selves . He has attained a moral lesson from the animals so he wants to turn from this material world of selfishness .
2. Mention three things that humans do and animals don’t .
Ans . The following three things are done by human beings but not by animals .
( i ) We always murmur at our sad condition but not the animals .
( ii ) We weep for our sins but the animals do not weep .
( iii ) We feel disturbed for doing our duties to God but the animals do not .
3. Do humans kneel to other humans who lived thousands of years ago ? Discuss this in groups .
Ans . Yes , humans kneel to other humans who lived thousands of years ago to show their respect towards them . India has different cultural traditions in different states . Each state has its own culture , rituals and tradition . Yes , it is traditions in different states . Each state has its own culture , rituals and tradition and we are taught to show respect to show respect to our elders who could be our relatives , ancestors or saints . [ Student can , further , discuss their own culture and tradition in their group discussion ] .
4. What are the ‘ tokens ‘ that the poet says he may have dropped long ago , and which the animals have kept for him . Discuss this in class . ( Hint : Whitman belongs to a Romantic tradition that includes Rousseau and Wordsworth , which holds that civilization has made humans false to their own true nature . What could be the basic aspects of our nature as living beings that humans Choice to ignore or deny ? )
Ans . In this poem the poet has hinted towards certain tokens that we have dropped long ago . These are the tokens of love , fellow – feelings , sympathy , respect , cooperation , friendship and honouring the old age Indian tradition duly enunciated by Indian saints . In this regard we have turned selfish , greedy , troubled , cruel and are ready to eliminate our other human beings completely . A feeling of ill – will , hatred , despise , cruelty , blood shed and indifference is polluting our pure blood , but the animals are far from these vices or evil desires . They are not unhappy over their possessions and fate . They are self satisfied and complete in all respects . So we must learn these values from the animals .
Benefits of NCERT Solutions
NCERT’s Class 10 solution contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 solutions encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These solutions are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 10 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 10 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 10 and all other classes.