Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Poem – Amanda!
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Poem – Amanda! in this step-by-step answer guide. In some of State Boards and CBSE schools, students are taught thru NCERT books. As the chapter comes to an end, students are requested few questions in an exercising to evaluate their expertise of the chapter. Students regularly want guidance managing those NCERT Solutions.
It’s most effective natural to get stuck withinside the exercises while solving them so that you can assist students score higher marks, we’ve provided step by step NCERT answers for all exercises of Class ten First Flight Amanda! so you can are looking for assist from them. Students should solve those exercises carefully as questions withinside the final exams are requested from those, so these exercises immediately have an impact on students’ final score. Find all NCERT Solutions for Class ten First Flight Amanda! below and prepare in your tests easily.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Poem – Amanda!
Class 10 English First Flight Chapter 6 Poem – Amanda!
Thinking about the Poem
1. How old do you think Amanda is ? How do you know this ?
Ans . Amanda is a small girl . All her activities like biting nails and moving her shoulders show her child like activities . This shows that she is girl in between 3 to 5 years of age .
2. Who do you think is speaking to her ?
Ans . One of her parents , most probably her mother is speaking to her .
3. Why are stanzas 2 , 4 and 6 given in parenthesis ?
Ans . The stanzas 2 , 4 and 6 are given in parenthesis because they reflect the thoughts of Amanda . They have specific answers . They express her nature and mood .
4. Who is the speaker in stanzas 2 , 4 and 6 ?
Ans . In stanzas 2 , 4 and 6 the speaker is Amanda . She is replying in her own ways to the advises or instructions given in stanzas 1 , 3 , 5 , and 7. She does not want to live in other’s world .
5. What could Amanda do if she were a mermaid ?
Ans . Amanda possesses a detailed planning in her mind . She wants to lead a life of rest , repose and relaxation . She will enjoy life in the sea and drift in it here and there . She will enjoy a blissful life there .
6. Is Amanda an orphan ? Why does she say so ?
Ans . Amanda is not an orphan . She has to say like this since the poet is interrogating her in an authoritative way . He advises her as if she is alone but it is not so .
7. Do you know the story of Rapunzel ? Why does she want to be Rapunzel ?
Ans . Rapunzel was a character of a German fairy tale who lived in a decent tower . She had golden hair . It is her presumption to live and be like her . She has high dreams of being in such a lonely tower .
8. What does the girl yearn for ? What does this poem tell you about Amanda ?
Ans . Amanda yearns for complete freedom . She does not want to be interrogated . She wants to lead a life of liberty and enjoyment . The poem tells that Amanda is a moody girl of small age .
9. Read the last stanza . Do you think Amanda is sulky and moody ?
Ans . After reading the last stanza it seems that Amanda is moody . But she is not at all sulky . She has mind . She wants to enjoy life . She has her own views and feelings .
Benefits of NCERT Solutions
NCERT’s Class 10 solution contains extremely important points, and for each chapter, each concept has been simplified to make it easier to remember and increase your chances of achieving excellent exam results. Exam Preparation References Here are some tips on how these solutions can help you prepare for the exam.
- This helps students solve many of the problems in each chapter and encourages them to make their concepts more meaningful.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 solutions encourage you to update your knowledge and refine your concepts so that you can get good results in the exam.
- These solutions are the best exam materials, allowing you to learn more about your week and your strengths. To get good results in the exam, it is important to overcome your weaknesses.
- Most of the questions in the exam are formulated in a similar way to NCERT textbooks. Therefore, students should review the solutions in each chapter in order to better understand the topic.
- It is free of cost.
Tips & Strategies for Class 10 Exam Preparation
- Plan your course and syllabus and make time for revision
- Please refer to the NCERT solution available on the cbsestudyguru website to clarify your concepts every time you prepare for the exam.
- Use the cbsestudyguru learning app to start learning to successfully pass the exam. Provide complete teaching materials, including resolved and unresolved tasks.
- It is important to clear all your doubts before the exam with your teachers or Alex (an Al study Bot).
- When you read or study a chapter, write down algorithm formulas, theorems, etc., and review them quickly before the exam.
- Practice an ample number of question papers to make your concepts stronger.
- Take rest and a proper meal. Don’t stress too much.
Why opt for cbsestudyguru NCERT Solutions for Class 10 ?
- cbsestudyguru provide NCERT Solutions for all subjects at your fingertips.
- These solutions are designed by subject matter experts and provide solutions to every NCERT textbook questions.
- cbsestudyguru especially focuses on making learning interactive, effective and for all classes.
- We provide free NCERT Solutions for class 10 and all other classes.